Mark your calendars!!!
Mimot Studio will be selling at the UNIQUE LA Spring 2013 event, this Mother's Day Weekend. It's the perfect opportunity to pamper moms. Don't miss out.
Cost: $10 at the door, or buy online to reserve your free tote bag Kids 12 and under are free. At each show 10% of all ticket sales go to a partnering non-profit, we’re proud to be working with the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC) for the Spring Show.
• An exclusive UNIQUE LA tote bag, each one featuring a different artist’s work. Our last bag featured an illustration by Brian Rea who recently collaborated with Marni and illustrates the New York Times “Modern Love” column every week in the Sunday Styles section)! *for the first 5000 people through each day
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our UNIQUE directory & mini-magazine!
• Free cocktails from our friends at Art in the Age, plus free drinks from IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts from author Marisa Lynch all weekend long!
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Our curated cafe featuring LA’s best restaurants and trucks, so you can enjoy lunch or dinner, snacks, coffee or a sweet treat
The largest independent design show in the country, attendees get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 350 hand-selected designers and artists. The exciting two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local and support LA’s economy, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. The products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA so you’re putting your dollars right back into our economy and local community! With fun for everyone plan to spend the day with us…